Anne "The" Closure Piece

 


I made Anne with total love and care. I took my time making her as I'm still so new getting back into the game. I've had my ups and down days with her. One day I was motivated to continue working on her, other days, I simply wanted to cry and wished I could just crawl under a rock. For the most part creating hair pieces is therapeutic for me, however, there are still days where I just feel so down and sad about my new reality and it is challenging to find the strength. Sometimes I question my ability to be able to help others. I second guess myself. 

Because of this, it took me 4 weeks to create Anne. It normally takes a week to do if I'm at it every day. As I was working on Anne, I thought about all the things that could be done with her. Like she doesn't necessarily have to be a closure piece to finish off a weaving style. She could totally be a replacement piece for a thinning spot. Or a piece to be used as a frontal swoop hair curled into a magical cut style. She's human and straight hair at 22 to 24 inches. I hand tied every strand to help give her the natural look. Everyday that I do work on my pieces, it's one step closer to regaining my talent and perfecting it. So just please remember, that when you are purchasing one of my units, you are investing in not only my dream of being the best, but you are contributing to my mental and physical wellbeing. You are giving me a purpose, you are trusting me to help you look wonderful and therefore you are putting that motivational battery in my back to keep going. I love helping others, I honestly believe that's what I've been put on this earth for. 

I still take it one day at a time. In fact, after this post, I'm going to continue working on my next piece, Amber, the synthetic goddess. 😊

To purchase Anne, click here!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Help! I'm Losing My Hair! What Should I Do?

Hair loss can be extremely difficult to deal with and be the main cause for a huge hit to self-confidence. If you feel like your hair is com...